My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Luck On My Side

thankful, blog series, 2013, 2013 edition, giving thanks, thankfulness, Barbara Picinich, gummi worms, soup and grilled cheese, Internet

  • finally getting WiFi.  Seriously, sometimes it felt like we were the last people on earth without Internet at home!
  • Barbara Picinich deciding to do a give-away.  I entered her contest on a whim, and now I can't wait for my Project Life happy mail!
  • grilled cheese sandwiches and Lipton's chicken noodle soup.  AKA what Justin made us for supper tonight.
  • the TV being set up in our bedroom.  I've got to say, bed is a pretty nice place to watch DVDs.
  • gummy worms.  Enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment