My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Notable - Ikea Kludd Noticeboard

Ikea, Kludd, Ikea Kludd, Ikea Kludd Noticeboard, noticeboard, memo station, memos, leave me a note, somewhere to put photos, whiteboard
As mentioned, I picked up the Kludd noticeboard from Ikea this past weekend.  Justin thought I was more than a bit crazy, wondering where I was going to put it, but I had a plan.  I figured hoped that it might fit between the window and door in our kitchen, and thankfully it just fit.  (I mean, it just fit.  If it was even a smidgen bigger, I would of had to hang my head in shame.)  Justin put it up for me Sunday, and I'm so glad I bought it.  I'll use it to make our grocery list, put to-do lists, Instagrams, and random photos.  Just one more thing to make this house feel like our home.

1 comment:

  1. What a brillant idea! I love this! I told my husband I might create a chalkboard/magnet board for my husband because he loves to cook.

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete