My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Sweet Moments

thankful, blog series, 2013, 2013 edition, giving thanks, thankfulness, parents, love, phone calls, my dad, meat cravings, elliptical, I work out, working out, baby shower, new clothes

  • being able to call my parents during my lunch break.  Yesterday I talked to my dad for close to half an hour, and loved every minute of it.  He always takes the time to ask me questions, which I love.  It shows he genuinely cares about what's going on in our lives.  It's hard with my parents and brother living over twelve hours away, but phone calls help shorten the distance between us.
  • steak, burgers, beef dips - oh my!  Lately meat is my biggest food craving.
  • working out on our elliptical.  I've made a new goal to work out on it three days a week, for thirty minutes.  I'm only two sessions in, and I swear I'm already feeling better!
  • being able to plan a friends baby shower.  I've been pinning so many cute ideas for months now, and I can't wait to see it all come together.
  • new clothes.  Okay, this might be a little on the superficial side, but there's an extra spring in my step when I'm wearing something new!

  • 1 comment:

    1. Ah that's so sweet. Talking on the phone really does lessen the distance. Dad says you need to add a couple of hours to that travelling time :)

      ReplyDelete