My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Back To It

hoarfrost, Canadian winters, love letters, Southern Alberta, winter, cold

Dear winter, I am ready for you to leave the area.  Although I loved the hoarfrost this morning, I don't like the cold.  Dear snow, please melt fast, as I am ready to start running outside.  Dear sunshine, please come out to play soon so that I can get a nice glow after a few outdoor runs.  Dear daylight savings time, please don't make me feel like I lost too much sleep this weekend.  Dear Sunday nap, be warm and cozy with a sleeping cat by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment