My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Boring, Or Old


This is the one and only photo I took this past weekend!  This was my supper before the portobello  mushrooms decided to turn my pasta sauce into grey grossness.  Oh, and as an added bonus, it also tasted like dirt.  This was a major supper fail!  (At least there's the green spatula and asparagus representing St. Patty's day!)

Find me on Instagram: juliemkeller, or just click the button on the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been taking many photos either, I really need to get back into it :( It's just such a lovely way to share your day/week with your friends xoxox

    ReplyDelete