My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Change Of Plans

supper out, date night, wine, wine spritzers, healthy living, salad, washing the car
Valerie Bertinelli, Finding It, book, good read, healthy living, Jenny Craig, maintainence, sushi, Southern Alberta, March snow, snowstorm, sushi,

1 - Justin and I treated ourselves to a nice dinner out Friday night.
2 - We got out of the house Saturday afternoon, and got some errands done, including washing the Acadia.
3 - Our plans for Saturday night changed when my cousin Brittany got sick.  Her and her boyfriend were headed down for a visit, but headed back home when she started feeling ill.  As the weekend progressed, Brittany and I realized there was a reason she got sick, and called it fate.  There was a winter storm brewing for Sunday, and her and Logan would have either had a horrible drive back home, or would of had to spend another night here in town.  And, as it turned out, Justin and I really did need a night to relax just the two of us.
4 - After our supper, Justin and I headed to Moxie's for another drink.  I discovered that they have amazing wine spritzers, made with a very tasty Pinot Grigio.
5 - Then we decided to go to a sushi lounge, and enjoyed a roll each for dessert.  It was such a fun and simple date idea, one that I'm going to keep in mind for future reference.
6 - Sunday morning the snow storm hit.  From what was fifteen degrees on Friday, to ten degrees Saturday, to blowing snow and white out conditions Sunday.  Oh the joys of Southern Alberta.
7 - The snow kept coming down, and we heard that all the highways were closed from Calgary south.
8 - A book my mum gave me as an early birthday present.  I'm really finding it inspirational, and heartfelt. 
 
Find me on Instagram: juliemkeller, or just click the button on the sidebar.


1 comment:

  1. I will say it time and again, I am over the snow....why can't it just get warm out already :)

    ReplyDelete