My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Freshness And Sunshine


1 - Friday night, I wanted to watch a movie with a healthy snack and instantly thought about those tasty Spiced Cauliflower Poppers.  I had to make a run to the grocery store for ingredients, where I bought three heads of cauliflower, two red peppers, bananas, and grapes.  It made me laugh that I used to buy a bunch of junk food on Friday nights, and now I buy  a bunch of fruits and veggies!  Oh, and I fabulously left my wallet at home, which I realized while at the checkout.  The guys there were so kind, and put my order aside until I came back to pay - now that's customer service!
2 - I went shopping with my mother in law Saturday afternoon.  We always have great conversations and I made a good haul: two tops, a cardigan, a pair of shorts, a lipstick, a blush/bronzer and a to-go mug. 
3 - Spontaneously I came up with a yummy pasta sauce.  So healthy, so good, and so easy!  I'll share the recipe in a post soon.
4 - I woke up Sunday with a bit of a rats nest for hair!
5 - Justin had gone camping with his hunting buddies for the weekend, but when he got home we decided to head to Shelby, Montana for a beer run.  It's always great when the border guard asks, "oh, you don't have beer up there in Canada?"  Yea, we do - but not Coors Banquet.
6 - A quick trip down and back, but it was so refreshing.  Justin and I decided we need to do that more often.
 
Find me on Instagram: juliemkeller, or just click the button on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment