My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Out Of The Blue

Anthropology, Cafe Au Lait Bowls, door knobs, scarf, carousel, Alberta, prairie, Calgary, winter, soutern Alberta

1 - On our way to Calgary on Saturday.  Justin and I had discussed making the trip up, but didn't set it in stone until Friday.  Justin suggested getting a room, but I wanted to come home, so we'll get a room the next time we go to Calgary.
2 - My first time at Anthropology.  It's not at all what I expected, much more of a boutique than I thought it would be.  I still loved it and will try and stop there whenever I can.
3 - There's a carousel in the Chinook Mall.  I still haven't gone on one (that I remember), and I think I'm going to add this to my list to do before turning twenty-nine.
4 - My Anthropology finds.  Totally worth the four hour round trip drive!
 
Find me on Instagram: juliemkeller, or just click the button on the sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. Is Calgary the closest "big" city to where you live? I need to explore more of Canada, Winnipeg is pretty sprawling but still feels small. I can't believe you never remember going on a Carousel! You should have taken a whirl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Anthro, though I would like to go. I don't think I have one around here though.

    ReplyDelete