My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Blinded By Sweets


I swear that before starting the Click Chicks Photo Challenge, there was a day in between Wednesday and Thursday when I used to get stuff done; it seemed I used to have more time during the week before it was coming to an end again.  Now it seems I'm scrambling at the last minute to complete everything I need to get done.  I realize we all have busy lives, and I really should just stop complaining and get stuff done!  We only have twenty-four hours in a day, and it's what we do with those hours, right?
 
Since I've wanted to bake for awhile now, I finally decided to make time for it; so after aquafit last night I pulled out my supplies.  While my pretty little banana cinnamon muffins were cooling, I suddenly realized I needed a picture for the challenge.  Please be kind towards my attempt at bokeh (or a blurry background)!  It's really not the greatest, but I'm hoping you won't really notice that as you wipe the drool from your mouth!  (Once I make this recipe a little healthier, I'll add it to my recipe stash.  Until then, if you want to make it the way it is, head over here for the original recipe).

3 comments:

  1. *picks my jaw off the floor* Yum...those look delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I just want to eat those! Thank you so much for linking up. I'm going to talk to the other girls about giving you a gift or something!

    ReplyDelete