My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Just Go With It


Dear weekend, I am more than ready for you.  Although I've only been at work three and a half days this week - I need a break.  Dear cheesy bread, be as amazing as you were two weekends ago!  Dear frozen yogurt or ice cream or fudge or brownie, (I don't know what I'll have!) please be extra tasty tonight!  Dear hair, I think I might dye you this weekend, get ready for a new look.  Dear tomorrow's shopping expedition, please let me find some new work pants.  As it is now I only have one pair that fit, and I can't keep wearing jeans to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment