My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Just Trust And Believe


This past month, I've been under a lot of stress, and I haven't been the easiest to live with.  It all came to a head Sunday, and I kind of lost it a bit.  Justin was there to pick up the pieces, to reassure me that everything would be okay, and to tell me to just trust him.  It's always hard when he simply says, "it'll be alright, just trust me."  He has no idea how things will turn out in this life, but I just have to trust that it all will turn out okay.  I mean, none of us really know how our lives  will be, but we can't live in fear, we just have to believe.
 
And, my poor husband should seriously get a huge hero cookie for putting up with my BS this past month, and especially this past week.  He amazes me in so many ways, and he is so strong when times get tough.  I think both of us are finally figuring out this whole relationship/marriage thing. 
 
Talking to my Grandpa on the phone last night, who has been married for over fifty years, he informed me that he still doesn't have women figured out - and he's been married to two of them.  He said no one could live long enough to figure women out!  I've got to give it to Justin, as did my Grandpa, for having it figured out this past month.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have a awesome man by your side to help you through your struggles. I don't know how B deals with me either.

    ReplyDelete