My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Our Happy Place


It snowed Saturday night, and all day Sunday.  When I left for work Monday, I slipped on ice walking to my vehicle.  I didn't think too much of it, until I started to driving, then realized how much pain I was actually in.  I mustered through the day at work, and Justin and I went out for supper to help take my mind off of everything.  Tuesday I woke up in a lot of pain, wanted to stay home, but remembered that my boss had a dentist appointment and I needed to cover for him.  I got to work, and immediately burst out crying from pain, I suffered until my boss came back from his appointment, then left work.  I got a massage, which brought me relief, and took it easy at home the rest of the day.  Yesterday, I was also house bound, relaxing with my heating pad.  Thankfully, today my back is feeling lots better, and I'm back putting my nose to the grindstone!

Anyways, a trip out camping, spending time with my husband away from the stress of life, and no ice would bring a smile to my face!  This photo is from two summers ago, on one of my favourite camping trips.  Our best friends and my parents came out to spend a couple nights with us, and it was a blast!  So fitting for the Click Chicks Photo Challenge, and with everything that's been going on in the world this week, we could all use some happiness.

4 comments:

  1. What a great post!! :)
    Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the ice! Hopefully it melts ASAP! Love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your better love...be careful on that ice before you fall and go boom again :)

    And yes, I wish we could get away from all this craziness this week...camping would def. work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo makes me need to be outside right now!

    I am so sorry you fell :( That is awful, I am sad for you. Getting hurt is the worst. Hope that ice clears up real soon!!

    ReplyDelete