My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Silliness And Sweets


1 - When I got home Friday night, I changed into my favourtite dress, and got my dance on.  Streaming YouTube music videos on my phone meant an instant Much Music Video Dance.  Please say I'm not the only crazy one that has crazy little dance marathons alone!?
2 - When Justin got home, we decided we'd go out for supper.  So an outfit change was in order.
3 - I might have been a little hyper.
4 - Justin's been wanting to go out for sushi for months, and I finally gave in to his wishes.  We went to the sushi bar that we haven't been to in years, and we actually ate at the same table where Justin and I had one of our first dates.  Thankfully, this date didn't end in a trip to emergency.  (On that date back in 2005, Justin was suffering from welder's flash, and I insisted he go see a doctor.)
5 - After sushi I was craving dessert, so we each enjoyed small double fudge cookie dough Blizzards, if you ever get a chocolate craving - have one of these.  So good!
6 - Saturday I headed to the mall for some new work clothes.  Two pairs of pants, two tops and two cardigans should make my work wardrobe a little fuller.  As a treat, I had a frozen yogurt.  Yup, I have a sweet tooth lately!

Find me on Instagram: juliemkeller, or just click the button on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment