My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Randoms

  • my husband.  I've expressed how crazy I've been lately, and I'm still not sure how or why Justin has put up with me through it all.  I love him; he's the icing to my spoon!
  • good friends.  Old or new; online or in real life; text, phone or in person; friendship really is very important to me.
  • mint pants.  I bought them this past weekend while Justin and I were out shopping, and I can't wait to wear them again (I wore them on our lunch Sunday).  I'd wear them to work, except I'm terrified of getting them dirty.
  • small Mandarin oranges, aka cuties.  I've been gobbling these things up lately; they are packed with flavour, and remind me of Christmas.  Nothing gets much better than that!
  • the good things that are waiting around the corner.  A fundraiser walk next weeknd, mine and Justin's weekend trip down south the following weekend, reaching my goal weight, getting out camping for the long weekend, and my parents coming back here.  May's going to keep us busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment