My photo
I'm a wife to an amazing man, mom to a tuxedo cat and I'm rapidly approaching 30. Now afternoon naps are replacing late nights out, brunches are replacing early morning breakfasts, and yoga pants are replacing tight jeans. This is my niche, a place to document our memories.

Weekend Happenings


1 - Friday I finally got around to dying my hair, which I had originally planned doing last weekend.  I personally think it's lighter, but people really aren't commenting on it - so I'll take that as meaning it looks like that's what colour my hair should be!  On the other hand, it could look horrible, and nobody wants to say anything!?
2 - Justin and I went clothes shopping Saturday afternoon.  Justin was the one actually looking, but I ended up buying more than he did.  Scarves are catching my eye lately, like this moustache one; cute, just not for me.
3 - The best kind of graffiti.
4 - A happy little face.  I'm so happy that he likes the bed I bought for him!
5 - Ever since food trucks have been all the rage, I've been wanting to have my own.  It'd be a crazy food fusion: comfort/pub food, with an Asian spin, and some Mexican flavour thrown in for good measure.  Everything I love.  With a side of dessert.
6 - A couple drinks might of happened with our lunch Sunday.

Find me on Instagram: juliemkeller, or just click the button on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment